- Much improved user interface
- Advanced Skeleton Functionality across all Modules
- Bank and Nominal accounts can now be marked as inactive so they don't appear in main lists.
- The product web description has been increased in size.
Features introduced in 2017 edition:
- Improved error corrections – quickly and easily edit journals
- Negative Lines on a Sales Invoice
- Post Sales and Purchase Invoices and pay off at the same time
- Un-allocate credits and payments from an incorrect invoice and track which users have edited transactions. It’s never been easier to keep accounts accurate and up-to-date.
- Surfacing information – analyse data without the need to source it from various parts of the software or create workarounds. New columns and fields mean more efficient data analysis and reduced frustration.
- Drill down on aged debtors and creditors – get more control of who owes you money and who you owe money to, without the need to move in and out of different screens. A more streamlined process makes it easier to get insight into your cash flow at the click of a button.
- Streamlined dialogue boxes – it’s now easier than ever for you to find the information you need quickly, and work on it effectively, without having to learn or remember what to do.
- User interface consistency – you can customise exactly what you want to see when using the programme and that will be remembered when you log out. No more spending time re-setting your display to fit how you work.
Contact us now for a demo or to find out more on how you can upgrade your existing Sage to the latest edition.