Sage Evolution Accounting System has just been improved from Sage Standard Evolution Accounting System to Sage 100 Evolution Accounting System and Sage Premium Evolution System to Sage 200 Evolution Accounting System. So what's new?
- New installation: it is a complete installation of everything available, installs most common program features and the rest are selected by the user.
- New database create wizard: decreased number of screens when creating a database and the “Log in” screen will be automatically entered.
- User interface refresh and Navigation Enhancements: Sage Evolution 200 will present itself with a new look, including a new icon. It will also offer “quick links”, a “recently used” section, and a “copy to excel” option.
- Scheduled Backups: You will use “Job manager” to schedule backups.
- User defined Field Enhancements: Create reports to indicate an initial lead time and make appropriate improvements later.
- Data entry Enhancements: Master the maintenance of Masterfile data easier: edit specific records, copy data from excel and paste it to the grid and have more options to edit your inventory items.
- Inventory Enhancements: Improved speed on big datasets, however, these changes will impact your customised reporting solutions, and these features were added to the module: multiple barcodes per inventory item, barcode/price per unit of measure and an overall look at the pricing capabilities
- Multiple Bin locations per warehouse: Set a default selling and purchasing bin, link it to inventory and set their levels.
- Item categories: Filter inventory reports according to item category. Bin Locations are now named Item Categories.
- Inventory item attributes: Describe the features- set a colour, make, model, size and style.
- Customer and Supplier Document Enhancements: Easily find and reprint all of the customer and supplier documents.
- Report Builder Enhancements: New options available when printing your reports to Excel.
- Setup Enhancements: It offers the opportunity to filter ledger accounts and update the filtered records.
- Interest Charging Enhancements: New options and opportunities to improve the interest transactions, for instance, they are now flagged.
- Rename Utility Nodes: Within the utility, the multiple nodes have been combined.
- Database Synchronization: Many improvements have been made to the Sync Monitor for an offline Branch Accounting, for instance, keeping the file size to a minimum.
- Technical Advisory- Add On Module Installation: These include voucher management, inventory issue, delivery manager, global tax, inventory optimisation.
Change the way you do business with this revolutionary platform!