How to sort & group transactions in Sage Pastel Evolution for easier viewing:
• On any screen where grid columns display information, e.g Receivables, Item Maintenance, Enquiries, or Inventory, you can use standard grouping, sorting & filtering functions to arrange the transaction or records in the most suitable sequence.
• By clicking on a particular column, it will allow the data to be viewed in either ascending or descending order.
• Group by Column or category. Above the column names there is an unused area labelled Drag a column Header here to Group by that Column.
• Drag the field name into the empty area.
• Add more groupings by dragging their names into the grouping area.
• Change the grouping order by dragging the fields in the grouping area and placing them in the sequence you need.